Parking Guidance system
Variable message sign showing people driving where parking spaces are available.
Parking guidance and information (PGI) systems, or car park guidance systems, present drivers with dynamic information on parking within controlled areas. The systems combine traffic monitoring, communication, processing and variable message sign technologies to provide the service.
Modern parking lots utilize a variety of technologies to help motorists find unoccupied parking spaces, car location when returning to the vehicle and improve their experience. This includes adaptive lighting sensors and parking space led indicators (red for occupied, green for available and blue is reserved for the disabled; above every parking space), and indoor positioning system (IPS).
What we Offer ?
Why Choose us ?
- Product range are world class
- Highly qualified & experienced professionals
- Simple to use and extremely easy to customize
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain our quality standard
- Huge practical experience
- Onside Product Warranty